View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 09:36   Link #646
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Remember when he blew up the Water Table in that battle between teh JLF and Britannia? Yeah, wiped out a big chunk of the town under it. And of course the Black Rebellion alone caused riots in the streets resulting in a high death toll of civilians. (And you could even count that Euphie massacre going by technical means.)
Tbh, I don't remember it exactly. It's prolly like people claim you only remember the things you want so when Lelouch does something wrong I usually forget it .

Quote:
bah... Silly excuse.
Though losing himself to the Geass might not be... Mao anyone?
I know, for a reason I want to keep Lelouch as humane as possible.

Quote:
It also almost got him killed. He would have gotten another shot at Cornelia.
Yeah but wasn't that cause he saw his sweetheart (Shirley)? Tho I'm not gonna say that even if he had taken Cordelias cockpit he would've had escaped from the Lancelot. But wasn't it all cause that orange hottie? (I don't mean orange-kun)

Quote:
After re-checking them myself, not really. He was more heartless in those battles involving the JLF than I remembered. He also didn't hesitate to blow them out of the water. He was waiting for the boat to cross over to where the mine was placed.
Seems I have to rewatch those eps. Cause in the version in my head I thougth he went theire cause of theire request and analyzed the situation and came to the conclusion it was hopeless. (while throwing roses to the masses & signing autographs to his fans).

Or did he went theire just to blow up the tanker so it would give him a better chance to catch Cordelia? Guess I should rewatch those two eps. Well it are the eps I never bothered to rewatch cause to less C.C. Like we had in the recent episodes. More C.C.!!!
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote