View Single Post
Old 2008-06-26, 08:15   Link #1897
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Iiiinteresting.

Should I ask for a quick informal role-call of active OCs and their weapons (or Devices)?
  • -Active OC's:
  • Keroko: Axe Device, reverses its blades in Shooting Mode which gives it a bit of a lance feel, but is not as viable in melee, transforms into a semi-mace in Ethereal Mode.
  • Tesla: Glaive Device, transforms into a spear for its ultimate attack.
  • Uomo: Gauntlet based punching dagger, sister Device to the Revolver Knuckle type, hence the name Revolver Blade.
  • Syn: Bow Device, no alternate forms yet.
    - Inactive OC's:
  • Wes: No Device, Aspect Magic boosts him.
  • Tycho: Sword Device, the blade is magical in nature (In other words, a Lightsaber)
  • Jun: No Device, pure melee combatant.
  • Phanan: Eye Device, an accident caused him to lose his left eye (and a ood part of his face) and his alergy to healing magic forced the bureau to fix him with cybernetic implants, he later on installed his Device in that eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Like what?
The earlier mentioned Rho Aius for one, and lets not forget: He is an Archer, Archers shoot arrows, and Archer destroyed an entire graveyard with his shooting. Granted, at that time he was shooting something that was kind of a cross between an arrow and a sword, but the results were awesome.

Quote:
Then you're gonna love Fuuko :3

*runs*
Just for the record, when I say 'scythe' I mean warscythe type weapons, not farmer scythes. Maybe I should fix that to glaive.

Quote:
HK-47? What's that?
Just your average psycothic assasination droid, nothing to worry about.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote