View Single Post
Old 2008-06-26, 08:41   Link #1900
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Active OCs:
--Rex Atkins uses a sniper rifle device with an alternate assault rifle configuration with a quartet of Blaster Bits built in to enhance his beamspam capabilities. He also has a small pistol-type storage device which he uses as an emergency sidearm.
--Alexander Crestwood uses a pair of Shield Gauntlets, and uses his power over pseudomatter to alter the gauntlets' forms, for instance sprouting a pair of longsword-length blades from behind the knuckles, growing claws from the fingertips, etc.
--Iris is permanently fused with a nameless unison device. Other devices are unable to interface with her due to interference from this unison device.

Also, something I'd like the haxxbusters to take a look at.

I've already mentioned that Alex is the scion of the Crestwood Royal Family, right? Well I got to thinking about some sort of ancestral weapon passed down through the family to serve as Alex's proof of his heritage and I came up with a Device Logia idea based on the Blast Sword from the Slayers novels.

The idea is a sword which acts as a sort of magical battery, constantly draining magic from the atmosphere to charge itself. This charge is used to enhance the sharpness of the blade to absurd levels (at maximum charge, it can sever molecular bonds and cut through solid blocks of just about any metal you can imagine) or the stored magic can be discharged as a single (or a few, haxx-dependent) S-rank spell with no charge time or strain on Alex's linker core. Doing this reduces the sharpness of the blade to normal levels for about 24 hours until the blade recharges itself. Other than this, it acts as a fairly standard intelligent device. Due to its' distinctive appearance, Alex refrains from using this prior to his unveiling of his identity during the HQ attack, and only breaks it out when he really needs to bust some heads. Otherwise, he uses his armor device to dispatch "lesser" foes.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote