Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 03:56   Link #1407
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Inner Moka personality maybe a little difficult to understand but over time throughout the story the Mangaka revealed just how much Tsukane means to her. As in Chapter 22 and 23 when she was going to kill Tsukane she had her own monologue about how much she wanted to stay with Tsukane and as soon as Tsukane attacked Kurumu she snapped, and then towards the end during the last arc of season 1 she wanted the mirror for herself because she didn't Tsukane to put himself in danger all the time to bring her out, so I think there are enough to paint a picture that Inner really cares about her friends and especially about Tsukane. I mean come on she blushed when she told him that vampires are no longer bound by the old rules.
Yes I think it's clear she has a soft side towards the others and especially Tsukune but it wasn't what i was thinking about and it doesn't give us the whole picture about her either. I'm rather interested in her relationship with outer Moka (even though she states the only the reason for her is the body) and her origin of her tsundere personality although you could easily explain it with her pride but that seems kinda lame to me.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote