View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 12:43   Link #1269
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Me too, I'm watching G4TV right now.

That kinda annoys me we see Sony and Nintendo hint at that type of stuff without using names but then Microsoft always seems to make it personal and bring up a conflict by using name and being all arogant in their presentations. That's one of the reasons I hate the Microsoft confrences all the speakers are too arrogant and seem to be inviting conflict and trouble.
Oh please, spare me this kind of speech. You're almost making it sound as if Sony were poor innocent victims. Sony is no different from Microsoft, or did you forget when Sony spilled the cash over a decade and arrogantly stole Nintendo's exclusives with Square-Enix? Final Fantasy was on Nintendo machines and switched on Sony's because Square-Enix goes where the money is. Now Sony are having a taste of their very own medicine. What comes around goes around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
So since XBOX 360 is getting FF13 I demand Lost Oddesy for the PS3 it's only fair no? Come on Sony show some effort. >_>
I hardly doubt that Lost Odyssey would ever come to PS3 considering that the IP is owned by Microsoft.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote