View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 11:08   Link #53
vspirit
...huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I promise you this going to be the last comparison . This was suggested by NSW and its right on the mark , the series has lot in common with Gakkou no Kaidan (clicky). I wont get into a long drawn debate by listing similarities but those who have watched Gakko no will have an idea about what I am talking about
I took a look at the link and while I agree they have certain elements in common, quite eerily so in fact, just from reading the premise itself, it seems to me like it couldn't be more different, looking at it from the big picture angle. Well I suppose this is what you call having both distinct similarities as well as differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
Am I the only one that's deeply touched by the ending theme? it's really soothing, and yet, there is so much sadness to be felt from it. I had to listen to it like 3 times because I liked it that much. the 1st time I heard it it made me get a little misty eyed - and it's been so long since an anime's ever done that. I mean, just the ED alone...
No, you really are not. It had me at first listen. In fact, I was mesmerized right from the very first line itself. The lyrics are really fitting but combined with the music and the powerful and moving Amami Ooshima style singing (I reckon that it is since it's really Chitose Hajime-esque), it's just too beautiful for words in my books. I like it so much, I promoted it in my blog just the other day, with the youtube link to it. xD I hardly ever update my blog but these days it's updated once or twice a week with gushings of this anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Really wonder how Reiko died.
Far as I know, the manga hadn't mentioned it. I don't think it's really important how she died, though, since she only provides the background and isn't really instrumental to what's currently going on in the story. Still, she is an enigma and I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about her. Heh.

Anyway, I'm happy that some of you like it so much. The best is yet to come. ^_^ Well, if they follow the manga closely enough and if the anime is long enough to reach some of the really memorable chapters from the manga. I'm pimping it to my friends in real life, too. Hope it catches onto some of them.

Last edited by vspirit; 2008-07-16 at 11:23.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote