Thread: e3 2008
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-24, 01:03   Link #11
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
What is up with you kids forgetting that Metal Gear Solid 4 gave the PS3 a powerful boost especially with the amount of pre-ordered Metal Gear Solid 4 playstation 3 packs?

True that the announcement of FF XIII going to the 360 is shocking and disappointing but that alone is no longer enough to stop the PS3. I mean alot of people got the Playstation 3(Me included) solely for MGS4 and Final Fantasy XIII I'm sure those same people will still support FF XIII on the PS3. Plus God of war 3 is still exclusive so far, Ratchet and Clank will absolutely stay on the PS3, there's killzone, and Resistance 2 and a few other soon to be announced PS3 games, with those facts the PS3 still got enough games to stand on it's own. So relax eh?

Oh as for E-3 it was meh this year but there were some games they showed that got me excited, like Mirrors Edge, Final Fantasy XIII Resident Evil 5, and Yakuza 2. I also liked how the new fall update for the 360 was looking So it wasn't a total loss.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote