Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-01, 22:04   Link #1362
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
There is one important thing in the plot of Bleach that is getting more confusing after each episode...

The theory of the souls of the living going to either the soul society or hell.... that was the most interesting thing in this series and i've been waiting for more details on that but it seems that after the first arc, none of that was explained anymore and now the Soul Society is looking more and more like the real world... there are even "bad" ppl in it while at first it was supposed that only "good" ppl were sent to the soul society, and there are lots and lots of other unclear issues....

So basically if ur borned with some above normal spirit energy, then die and go to the soul society... after that you go to a shop, buy yourself a nice body and a zanpactou and go back to earth and ur basically an inmortal with a kick as sword. An example would be Ichigo's father...

I remember Rukia comparing the relationship between the SS and the living world as a sand clock.... so that means when u die in the soul society you will end up as a baby in the real world? If so then we could say that u dont actually "die" until u went to the soul society and get killed?

There is so much material in Bleach to be explained and so much potential to be a really good anime but instead all we see are stupid DBZ fights....
Ah, thanks. I'm hoping for some real plot development from Bleach also.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote