View Single Post
Old 2008-08-02, 20:32   Link #438
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Hey, I was also rooting for Hina (or Maria) before this arc. Although, I wouldn't know what kind of relationship Hayate and Athena will have once they meet again. Additionally, she has a new butler, doesn't she? That guy wasn't even being formal when he addressed her.
Exactly, as I've stated in the previous, previous post, we don't know how Athena has been taking this lost all these years. It would be great if they could kiss and make ou- up, but things are rarely that easy.

And who is this new butler?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
By the way, anyone else noticed Athena went from white to black?
Me not following ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure he remembers as much as we were shown.

And I think that only holds true if one lost that loving feeling No seriously, if Hayate still loves her, he wouldn't give up. He's not the same boy he was before.

However... I can him having to chose between her and Nagi, meaning which side he wants to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Is it true what one of the previous posters said, about Nagi's family being after the Royal Garden? If it is... talk about cruel fate for Hayate.
I can imagine the manga-ka doing that.

But before that, Hayate's 2 things to say to Athena... ONe of them would almost certainly be "I'm sorry", or something along that line.

It's the other thing that would make or break this couple.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote