View Single Post
Old 2008-08-04, 22:59   Link #3878
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateSwirls View Post
Yeah, Kallen seems to understand the "real" Lelouch a little more from all the brotherly talk with Nanully. So all this time she's been in jail and missing out episode is to know who Lelouch really is and will be the one who will understand him. So like in the korean spoilers it says, she is thinking of leaving Zero/Lelouch and then Lelouch says something to hurt her feelings she decides to leave, Lelouch says something about his own feelings and then she changes her mind then she stays with him. And if this isn't the reason then I don't know what is :P
I'm usually remiss to speak about the spoilers in this thread.
It just seems odd tehy should waste time of Kallen getting a better understanding of Lelouch, if this doesn't play some kind of role in the story.
If you see the extended preview of episode 18 You can hear Lelouch at the end say he will save Kallen. I was actually rather surprised from that. I understand him stating how he wants to save Nunnally, but I thought with Suzaku's supposed betrayal he would be too enraged to think about anyone other then Nunnally.