View Single Post
Old 2008-08-06, 12:32   Link #15
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Wow if it's guaranteed every female is a medical ninja then I wouldn't hesitate....

HRM...anyway...

why the heck didn't Sasuke use the Super Sharingan right off the bat? He uses it for this nonamer to ask about where the 8-tails is but not against the 8-tails!? WTF!? It would've been much better if he did and the 8-tails was like "I have multiple eyes like a bee so it's harder to Genjutsu ME!" or "I have no eyes so you're always to me IN goodbye!!!!!"

Something like that.

But we all know how this is going to go...

What's annoying is that it's more Sasuke scenes.....ugh! I thought Kishi was going to do Sakura or Kakashi next? Poor Naruto, poor manga.
Haven't you seen DBZ..the Saiyans (Uchiha's) usually use their real powers {Super Saiyan} (Sharingan or Mangekyou Sharingan) after they get their asses kicked..

One thing which is very disturbing is...if this guy doesnt even try...and can almost kill Sasuke just like that...then...could we say..this guy is at the same level as (a serious Itachi) or even stronger? Is this why Pein or Konan asked if they could handle him?

=================== Offtopic Question ========================
Since this also contains some manga stuff...plz move it to Q&A if it bothers anyone.. but here goes..

I actually wondered this...after Naruto got reintroduced at the beginning of Shippuuden Sakura was all of sudden very interested in Naruto. She doesnt make fun of him anymore..and looks at him with growing interest. But she also confirmed that she has been doing alot of research and trained herself under Tsunade. She learned about Itachi and Akatsuki...and she somehow didnt seemed that suprised after Naruto told her face to face that the Kyuubi is within him.

My question is..is this interest because she would finally know the true story about Naruto and who the parents of Naruto are? I mean it would be cool ofcourse if she could have something with the son of the 4th Hokage right?
Perhaps Hinata knew that all along..and that would be why she is sooo interested in him apart from his character which she also admires.