View Single Post
Old 2008-08-13, 12:27   Link #16268
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEJeDI6911 View Post
Haha yes you got Jedi-ed.

And I never really thought much about Graham's involvement in the story. I just looked at his picture and thought to myself "oh it's that guy from the second season. ok then." Lol.
I'd say it's an interesting parallel. Technically, what Hayate is doing is just a 'slightly less ethical' version of Graham's intention in A's. In the end, it's just necessary evil.

It helps that Graham = my favourite A's character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My problem with this is that Hayate is not the only high ranking commander, in fact, there are possbly numerous Admirals and Generals above her heads. Now either this is just the case for TSAB Midchilda, or she had actually booted those old dogs and took over ALL of the TSAB.

If it's the second one well... She must had one hell of a level up, as well as alot of big guns and some really powerful friends (I don't mean just Nanoha)
Considering she is the one who released Jail, it must mean she's the head-honcho for the reformation of the administration. And even if it isn't a take-over, she'd still be the Commander-in-Chief of the 'new, efficient and effective' military force, aka the Jail-Yagami Army, which makes her technically the power holder one way or another.

Anyway, although we are discussing about 'images', isn't this somewhat off-topic?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote