View Single Post
Old 2008-09-02, 23:07   Link #1311
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafale View Post
This episode doesn't leave me with a good feeling as to how Lelouch will end up by the last episode. He became emperor too fast, too early. There's so much that can happen in the remaining episodes.

Not to mention, choosing Suzaku as his Knight ... Kaguya was looking like she came to the conclusion that Lulu and Suzaku were working together from the beginning. And with Suzaku's history of betrayals, and OoBK's current (mis)information on their exleader.. it doesn't look like they'll be supporting Lulu any time soon. Schneizel will most likely play up on that part as well.

At this point, its Lelouch and Suzaku on their own against the world.

I'm curious as to what role this Knight of Four will be having. She looks awfully like Yoruichi from Bleach. >D

Kallen.. I'm disappointed with her..and have been since the end of R1. But I'll save my reservations for next episode.
Lelouch will not have to do much to make the UFN happy. He gives up Japan freely, maybe frees the other areas or gives them equal rights, and everyone will at the very least be willing to deal with him.

Why disappointed in Kallen?