View Single Post
Old 2008-09-03, 10:53   Link #16
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Unexpected? There is nothing unexpected with the result (or the way the fight has ended). The earlier chapters were nothing more than a stupid downgrade of Sasuke's powers. I am glad the fight has ended with Hachibi crawling on his knees in front of the Sharingan. That is where he was supposed to be even from the beginning.

We can finally put the Akatsuki stamp on another pathetic beast! Now, let's start hearing the chants "I enjoyed every bit of this fantastic mini arc written by this great man named Kishi".
You're joking right? That was the most anti-climactic end of what could possibly have been a glorious battle. What a waste.

My anger is however, completely overriden by the sheer joy I got when reading the spoiler. Naruto will actually have to read! That is possibly the only good thing that has come out of chasing Sasuke. May we also see more than two jutsu out of Naruto this time? Hopefully he learns some cool, toad-based techniques.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote