View Single Post
Old 2008-09-03, 20:43   Link #29
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

A few thoughts of the story so far:

Episode 1-

-...Well, the art is great. Shows plenty of emotion and the "crazy" moments are done really well... Ah-ah, creepy (in a good meaning).

-I'm not going to bother speculating on who is the killer/reason of death. Whether it's Beatrice, Leon, Barney, Light or someone else, I'll find out sooner or later... That, and more important info get revealed later... That, and just 'cause...
Still... Whoever did the murders is really, really sick... *prays the corpses don't pop up in nightmares*

-George is, surprisingly to me, not that much of a wimp (hetare)... Though too bad his death was confirmed the moment he appeared in this series... Wonder how many times he and Shannon will get killed before the end.

-Maria... is just freaky... Horribly, horribly freaky... Rika was one thing, but Maria really is just creepy. And not even her usual "cuteness" can negate it... Chapter 9's Maria was exceptionally creepy, talking about Hebrew language and other occult stuff with that broken expression.
(Oh! Kaiba... *laugh*)

-Who's Enje...?

-I'd be least saddest when Eva dies... Keh.

-Wah... I'm going to have some fun trying to figure out all of those hard-to-see kanji in the black area in chp.9... First time I thought the scan quality is bad... (>_>)
...I'll have to try and keep chp.8 as non-vulgar as I can... Too much swearing by characters...

--

Episode 2-

-*deletes file* *re-downloads*...When did this become some romance story...

-...And here we have half the page amount for each chapter. *laugh*

-The art... isn't all that great for some characters. Shannon and George look good, but Eva and Natsuhi have gotten older and Jessica looks younger (though since Battler isn't here, I guess this takes place in the past)...

-The word "yandere" pops up in my head...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote