View Single Post
Old 2008-09-05, 20:10   Link #298
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Now, back to the important stuff... after re-watching the relevant scene in 22, I am leaning more towards the "sexual intercourse" scenario, the whole end of the scene had a very peculiar feel to it. Also, we have no indication of how much time passed, when Alto watched the message on his phone.

Preparations for the take-off of Quarter should have taken up some time, and there is no clear indication in what time relation the scene with Ranka and Brera took place, compared to the end of the scene with Sheryl and Alto and Altos actual reading of the text message.
I also rewatched the scene and as much as I didn't want to believe it... the line just before the camera pan up, the pan up itself, and then the movement between Sheryl and Alto just before they left the picture... it was just too convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I think that the Sheryl's followers are more fanatic than the Ranka followers even though they basically have their pairing in the bag. It was pretty much over for Ranka when she left and she knew it herself. I don't think Ranka has plans to ever return to Frontier. Episode 22 was the final strike and it almost gurantees a sheryl win. Now, we are watching to see if sheryl is saved or not from her illness.
It just seems that way because there are more Sheryl supporters here than there are Ranka supporters... but let me say that some Ranka shippers are far more fanatic than most intense Sheryl shippers I've seen. And that's saying something.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...