View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 17:29   Link #2664
yamibakura

Next battle looks like Black Knights against Lelouch. All the actors are certainly on the stage it seems. Nonette will probably appear randomly next episode.
... Ha. Hm. So I wonder if Schneizel's goal is to destroy Britannia while at the same time assuming control of the UFN...? In the extended preview there is a shot of the red army moving away from Damocles. It looks like they're in formation so who knows what could be happening.

I can see something like this:

Schneizel: Here empress Nunally. Take this magic button and make the world a better place! For peace!

Nunally: I will end Lelouch's pain.

Battle starts. Nunally holds thumb on button.

Schneizel: You should press the button now. Damocles is within range.

Nunally: I'll wait so we can take them out all at once.

Schneizel: Oh I like that!

An hour passes. The battle starts off and Albion/Seiten clash.

Schneizel: Hey! Look! Everyone's here! Press the button for a new world!

Nunally: I think I will play with my magic button some more before I press it. Doing that will make me appear more evil. But our plan is doing the world good right?

Schneizel: Oh yes! You're so wonderful Nunally! Doing this for brother Lelouch. Oh I like that!

4 hours later. Seiten joins Albion on Lelouch's side. Toudo follows suit. Black Knights begin to fall back and loose considerable ground.

Schneizel: Did you press it yet?!!

Nunally: Press what?

Schneizel: The button!! Its magic will create a new world! With RAINBOWS!! ^_^

Nunally: Really? With red paper cranes that will fly off into the sky?

Schneizel: Yes!!! The red cranes will fly in the sky and create RAINBOWS!! ^_^.... ... ... .. ;-^_^

Nunally: I will press the button right when brother thinks he has won. That way Lelouch can see how wrong he was before he dies.

Schneizel: You are AWESOME! So evilishly GOOD! It is a great pleasure and honor to serve your will, Nunally. Everything will be okay in the new world!! Oh I like that!

Someone appears to grab Schneizel from behind and turn him around. Its Lelouch about to throw a punch.

Lelouch: Then you're going to LOVE me!!

Lelouch uses his own magic button to geass cancel Nunally.

Nunally: Schneizel, you talk with rainbows coming out of your face. But really its all just rainbows coming out of your ass.

Schneizel: Oh noes!!

Kanon looks at Schneizel. Thinks of Willy Wonka Johnny Depp. He smiles.

Kanon: You're WEIRD!