View Single Post
Old 2008-09-23, 02:09   Link #253
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@frubam

Thanks ... What about spells like Holy Rain? I heard it's excellent at clearing the field. But because I've been using Yuri, a melee combo character, I'm not sure about Spell usage.
Yeah, Holy Rain is the best(and only) skill to use in the Colisieum, esp if you OVL and manage to get a few 'Lucky End's in. Her other spells are too pinpoint-ish w/slow startup times to hit medium-speed moving targets.

Quote:
Ahhh one more thing, this has been on my mind for quite some time now; For skills like Strength/Defend/Resist/Evade/Vitality/Spirit/Combo Plus, is it worth stacking up the different levels or better to just use the highest level?

I'm at the stage where I have way too many great skills and not enough SP to go around
I know what you mean . I really don't use parameter-increasing skills of that nature(though I do use skills like Rita's Combat Force and Estelle's Defend Conversion). If you have some extra SP to burn, you can set the higher parameter skills(ex: Str/Def/Res 3,4) if you have them, but I don't think the lower ones would make too much of a difference unless you are at a higher level, like lv 60+ except for Vitality and Spirit. You might want to set those skills esp if you're using Rita's Combat Force(Vitality) or for Yuri(Spirit), since he has lots of arte usage.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote