View Single Post
Old 2008-10-05, 07:09   Link #16073
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Ok then just the statue...
Anyway... Kallen little fantasies with Zero that made me
And Nina bitchy against Suzaku... just when I thought she wasnīt that biased...

mmm too bad they donīt have the bank assault... anyone go it??
The bank robbery is actually a sound drama included in a newtype special. The title of the track is 'The Three Reasons'. I think you can still download them at the CG lj community.

That bank robbery was another fine example of Lelouch teasing Kallen. When the robbers threaten to hurt Kallen, Lelouch says he couldn't care less. It's not like she's his girlfriend or anything, he says nonchalantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
I was under the impression that Kallen's dirty fantasies {lawl} about Zero were in a drama cd but they were originally on Bokura No hibi "segments"? <--they are supposed to be canon right? I mean they were on Newtype. {or am i wrong?}
Yeah, they were canon material published in newtype during S1's time. I wish that they continued with something similar for S2, something like Chronicles of the Black Knights. It would have been full of Tamaki's antics, C.C. X pizza, and C.C. x Kallen.

Or better yet, there should have been a written version of the Beautiful Record of the Rebellion, chronicling C.C. and Kallen's one year together before the beginning of R2. I read somewhere that Kallen was working in a fast food chain when C.C. found her. It would have been fun to know more about that.

Last edited by blottyparchment; 2008-10-05 at 08:30.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote