View Single Post
Old 2008-10-09, 18:56   Link #315
Dash_Hunter

I think you are taking some things the wrong way Seifall.

Quote:
And if she carried the show, maybe you will be able to explain why her popularity raised significantly just, right after episode 18 when we knew she was going to die...
Sorry but her popularity raised after episode 5 not after episode 18, after episode 5 and untill the end of the series Sheryl mantained her popularity above every other character.

Maybe Kawamori wasnīt expecting Sheryl to be so popular but after reading the comments of the fans he even changed future episodes.
And if you think that Kawamori spent more time developing Ranka you are wrong becuse he adimited that he developed Ranka the wrong way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famitsu Interview
Ep 21. Ranka Lee in her innocent version had a different message than the one we were looking to give. Ohnogi then send her to a journey of rediscovery.
So like Sheryl Ohnogi took care of Ranka too.

And with the love Triangle, he left it open because he thinks that choosing in a LT is a stereotype and because in episode 25 he did some things that he couldnīt in SDF Macross, because his original idea for SDF Macross ending was having Hikaru flying in his fan racer with Misa an Minmei walking and wathching him in other words leaving the triangle open. But check his opinion of episode 24:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famitsu Interview
Ep 24 Last Frontier. The final frontier, You are yourself in your heart. The fans loved Sheryl and Altoīs scene and I must say that i loved it too! They look very good together on screen.