View Single Post
Old 2008-10-19, 16:15   Link #2122
loltan

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Battle of Narita, Stage 11. Tohdoh and at least one other person dodge a mine thrown by Guilford. Your point fails.

This is just stupid. He not only harkened her repeatedly, he shot the VARIS at her at least three times, all of which missed or she blocked, broke her sword and lost his in return, and a bunch of other crap that only succeeded in getting both of them beaten into scrap.

You do in anime. Always.

Again, anime, yes you do.

Ditto for the rest of the quotes I'm omitting.

Same goes to you. Quit bothering us with your nonsense. You're clearly not trying to do anything other than waste time by making stupid and very ill-informed arguments.
Tohdoh has a break sword which most Knightmares do not have. It's a very special case exception.

Oh yes, three times is so much he should have just kept shooting to apply more pressure. I also mentioned that he doesn't use wing blasts on Kallen. If he had comboed that with the VARIS, he woud have been able to deplete her stocks of radiation surge, which is used for shielding, flight, and offense while he still has MVS if he runs out of energy and VARIS shots. Suzaku's long MVS, which he has 2 of is superior to Kallen's stubby, short MVD

Oh yes, because your counters are so informative. If you think I'm wasting your time then don't respond.
loltan is offline   Reply With Quote