View Single Post
Old 2008-10-24, 05:41   Link #57
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Not really, I still am on the same point as at first.

You are talking about hitting general and as I said yes you hit friends when you fool but not with such intimate problems as love deals. I am saying that beating friends do not happen in such situation while you are putting a general situation when you fool with friends. However, when the things go about love you would see more talking and not beating, which is the case in here.

I do not care about this episode simply because he and his love interest was not in the focus THAT IS WHY there were no beating. It centered on Taiga and Ryuuji is more supportive to her and does not beat her when she drools.

If it would center more on Ryuuji and Minori then you would see her getting physical again.

SIMPLY put Taiga is still not doing anything for their friendship and is not helping him, but demand things from him. It is still not mutual teamwork for them, only when Taiga will start being supporting for Ryuuji as well we can see them working together as a Team Toradora, friends...

Right now instead of Toradora it looks more like Tora(dora) if you know what I mean. Taiga takes center while Ryyuji supports but doesnt get much back from her.

She may grow up in being a friend in a future but right now she isn't a true friend that helps for now.

Anyways, we should stop... We are discussing way too long already and its obvious that there will be no conclusion anyway.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2008-10-24 at 05:55.