KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Title: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Rating: 4/10, D-
Episodes Viewed: 3
Finishing Probability: 80%
-I can't say this is one of my favorite anime this season. I'm glad that Kugimiya didn't give her usual voice, but the plot is still too bland and typical. Still, I'm a Kugifag, so I'll have to keep watching.

Title: ChäoS;HEAd
Rating: 4/10, D
Episodes Viewed: 2
Finishing Probability: 35%
-This series is nothing great, and there isn't really a drive for me to finish this series except for imouto-chan and the ED. Frankly, it's just not my type. If it's a horror, then it failed. If it's psychological, then it's too boring. If it's mystery, then it's not suspenseful enough. I might not finish this series if it doesn't pick up.

Title: Clannad ~After Story~
Rating: 8/10, A-
Finishing Probability: 95%
-Clannad was my favorite anime of that season, and AS started out very nicely. I love how it immediately went into Youhei and Mei's story, not recapping or adding fillers about the "main" characters just to please the fans. Just like how we're finally about to understand Youhei's past, I hope that more will be added to the main characters later on and not just something repetitive. The baseball game was just excellent in every way. It was a great way to re-introduce all the main characters and summarize the results of the first season while being interesting and hilarious at the same time.

Title: ef - a tale of melodies
Rating: 7/10, B
Finishing Probability: 100%
-Lol, there's no way I will drop this series. Mizuki/Kuze's arc is looking to be really interesting, as well as Yu's. What I do want is more development for Kei.

Title: Kannagi
Rating: 5/10, C
Finishing Probability: 50%
-Once again here is a series that's not very much my type. So far there's really no plot advancement and the mood is very "slice-of-life"-like. I was initially interested in what Nagi really is, but right now I foresee a romance triangle and my interest went down. Oh well, at least there is a character that will make me keep watching this series.

Title: Kuroshitsuji
Rating: 4/10, D-
Episodes Viewed: 1
Finishing Probability: 25%
-The first episode is not enough for me to make any kind of valid opinion, but so far it doesn't draw me in. I keep thinking that this series is supposed to be mysterious in some way, but it just bores me.

Title: Kurozuka
Rating: 4/10, D
Finishing Probability: 30%
-Once again, there's not much I can say with just one episode.

Title: Nodame Cantabile Paris Chapter
Rating: 7/10, B
Finishing Probability: 100%
-I loved the first season, and I am loving the second season. The second episode was already win, and it was so nostalgic of the first season. I can't wait to see more.

Title: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Rating: 8/10, B+
Finishing Probability: 85%
-This series is all types of win, combining moe and action. I'm not sure which part is better, the fact that the animation is amazing or that Index isn't a tsundere. Anyways, it's a first season of J.C.Staff, so it must be good. It could also train wreck, who knows?

Title: Toradora!
Rating: 5/10, C-
Finishing Probability: 80%
-I like the first two episodes, but the third episode featured a too clingy Taiga, as if we're going to have an indecisive female lead who creates romance triangles out of thin air. If it's not, then I'll be more happy. However, I'm a Kugifag, so therefore I will probably finish this series.

Title: Vampire Knight Guilty
Rating: 5/10, C
Finishing Probability: 85%
-Now here's my Hayate no Gotoku of the season. Whenever I get this series I don't really want to watch it, but I enjoy it every time I do. It's just weird that way. All I will say is the first season is interesting enough to keep me wanting to finish this season.

Title: Kyou no Go no Ni
Rating: 3/10, F
Finishing Probability: 0%
-I already dropped this series because it's so bad.

Last edited by KholdStare; 2008-10-31 at 00:26.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote