View Single Post
Old 2008-12-19, 10:58   Link #262
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
I think, you kinda over-analyze a scene, when there is no need, or there is nothing to over-analyze there. I mean, it was a casual talk.
Kallen had casual talks with various people in the show, does this make it "plausible" for something to happen with them in the future as well?
the talk itself was nothing special, but if you look at their previous interaction, when she was captive, it's kinda clear that Gino incarnates everything Karen refused when she chose Kozuki over Stadfeltd. Gino protected her from Luciano there, and that's a good point for a future friendship, but he did not understood
anything about what really matters to her. That's the reason I went 'WTF?' at all the KaGino cheer in turn18.
In the scene from Turn23, brief and casual as it was, Gino showed to have rethink a lot of the things they previously talked about and come to understand the choices Karen made, and that might be the start of a communication that, in turn18, at least for me, failed between them.

Quote:
I mean, if there was like, Gino waiting for her to go to school together
You know, I thought they might to do somethinh like this at the time the series was airing... and I'm glad they did not!