View Single Post
Old 2008-12-31, 06:18   Link #1441
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Miu beat some durability guy? when was this? anyway, that is not a master in my eyes. a master is a master. he has to be known and stated as a master.
Miu herself said he had masterclass durabilty/stamina. Miu's never used her finishing move on Kenichi so how do we know he can tank it until then it's well within the bounds of reason that this guy has greater durability and Kenichi's stamina/durability isn't masterclass yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I mean Kenichi / Shou impressed me 10x as much as a master like Fortuna. Fortuna couldn't take out most of Shinpaku while Shou took 4 of them without even sweating so if Kenichi isn't getting near those low lvl masters then I don't know.
Fortuna fought more members of Shinpaku than Shou did and Shou fought them with Natsu and Siegfried absent. In addition Fortuna wanted to capture them not kill or put them out of commision so he likely used less force than he was capable of.

As for Seikuken Kenichi's isn't masterclass. He can't use it while moving, he can't activate it mentally, it's easily broken or shrunk, it's not particularly large and finally he hasn't mastered RS

Last edited by M.I.P.; 2008-12-31 at 09:06.
M.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote