View Single Post
Old 2009-01-07, 08:12   Link #66
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Oh they going to open up with another dream episode?
Which reminds me, I think there's more about that dream episode from season 1 episode 1 that meets the eye. I can't shake the feeling that that episode is foreshadowing for the entire show, since...

-Jil spares Black Knight's life
-Kally dies against the dragon
-Black Knight comes back to repay the deed
-Black Knight dies

compare with

-Jil 'saved' Neeba's life before, and so Neeba was indebted to him
-Ahmey dies against Druaga
-Neeba comes back and pays his debt back to Jil
-Neeba then 'betrays' the group, and thus symbolically 'dies'

Of course, there's some inconsistencies, like utu dying against the Black Knight of which I don't remember any parallels to, but that might just be because of my memory more than anything.

In any case, if the dream really is prophetic in some kind of way, then there will be another group of enemies to fight ala the Druaga Knights, and a new final boss at the end of it all (Gilgamesh?). There will be someone we know from season 1 that will 'save the day' like the innkeeper (maybe Melt?), but would meet an untimely end. Most importantly, Jil will 'forget' about his princess (Kaaya) and end up with Fatina.

Quite interesting really. I can't say for sure that the dream would be foreshadowing (after all, one only knows it's foreshadowing upon hindsight), but am interested if indeed the show goes that way.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote