Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 01:08   Link #330
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Not to mention I have a stinking feeling that Eiji noticed his sister's looks towards Touya, not to mention her slap in which she put more strength to it than she planned to, and thus Eiji might be secretly trying to hook these two up together. Can't for the life of me think of any other reason right now for Eiji dismissing Touya as a manager AND then asking him and Rina talk about it together in the cafe later on. It was him who fired him... shouldn't it have been him and Touya who needs a chat, not Rina and Touya?
Makes perfect sense to me that Eiji was dodging the fire from Rina by asking her to talk it over with Touya while trying to run off

As for the reason why Touya was fired...heck I don't know myself but if he was trying to get his sister hooked up, he won't be doing such a thing. I don't know where rumors that Eiji fired him since he likes Yuki came from but so far I find that hard to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i couldn't help but get a negative vibe from Rina this ep. by hiring him as her manager, yes he'll be able to see Yuki a bit more, but he'll be spending a ton more time with Rina. i applauded yuki this ep because she's finally made an effort to work at keeping their relationship together. but we all know how this will go down the road..
I don't think there are any hidden intentions thus far with Rina trying to help the love birds. And even if Touya ends up switching I can't blame him...Yuki made an effort but in a very teasing and annoying way (what himitsu?! evil>.>).

And while she is broke, I feel sorry for Haruka being used like that...damn you Touya >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote