Old 2009-02-07, 10:20   Link #17
Ehko
its a boy :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
an experiment sig

C&C please
I like it
and because its nice and simple (stock+brush+gradient mask = doen ) I actually have nothing to criticize about it. (lol)

If I did say anything it would be that the brushes you used first hit me as a semi light source. If you really want, you can try to adjust them to match the stocks shadows,or other way around using something simple like dodge and burn brushes (brush on right is overlaying guys left side shadow).

Though it also looks good the way it is because it flows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katocchi View Post
Anoo .. I'm confuse about border again .. which better ???

C&C ???
The first white border looks nice imo on the default board style.

The shadow/dark glow around the man might be too spread out. It actually looks like a feathered (brushed?) erase job thing but the problem is it came out rly wide (easiest way to fix would be to erase just a tiny bit off the edges of the dark areas to make them more contrasting and sharp in comparison to the background).

Also your render looks like it came out of a dark image while your signature looks to be bright. On the layer with you render (or just make a mask overlay if you can't do that) just adjust the exposure and saturation a little bit, even contrast and brightness might help with the touch up.

Its a good sig but the render has a rly dark theme to it that doesn't match the rest of your sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Hmmmm.... maybe if we remove the lens flare....
It was all part of this out of focus thing I was aiming for, but now that I think about it, that was really stupid : making the render which naturally becomes a focal point out of focus << no details to rly show what part is focused >> I wasn't rly thinking about it so it came out diferently.

ReGARDLESS
new entry
:< I think I resized it too small,
theres also alot of spots I see that I know I can fix, but I'll take care of them later.

cc can nvr hurt :3

Last edited by Ehko; 2009-02-07 at 10:46.