View Single Post
Old 2009-02-19, 19:54   Link #131
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546
With the bugs in episode 5, the plot is slowly moving forward; I hope we can get through the "Many faces of Zuelli" arc fairly soon, because I am now at the point where its starting to lose its enjoyability some.
Yeah. Ep 1 and 2 are basically introductions on who is Fon-fon, a super saiyajin. Ep 3 well it's overall a character development, Kallian trying to persuade Fon-fon and with insight of the heaven blades. Ep 4 again......character developement overall. Ep 5 they spend half of it on character developement, but finally touches the plot, or what's the beginning of it when Fon-fon finally had the resolution to fight. Ep 6, well as you said, a set up episode, also spent on character developement, but with progression with the plot.

Hopefully in ep 7 we would see Fon-fon kicking ass, and involvement from the rest from his squad. Nina in particular because I want to see her grow as a character and become a kickass leader or commander who doesn't have to be overall strong but tactical like Sumeragi from 00. Of course, some Felli again would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546
Oh and, who is the guy in the flashbaack thats saying things in engrish?
Dunno, but it's set prior the CSR world like a prequel. Other than 'I can see the bullets' I dont know shit about him lol.