View Single Post
Old 2009-03-04, 11:17   Link #12
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

^lol, but I have a big plate of copypasta here from my posts in the general thread:

The series works around QT, which actually we never got to know what it means. But basically its solely based on punning acronyms, QT is 'Cutie'. Its like telling you those girls are cuties lol, everything then works around 'QT' to continue the pun on always serious acronyms and abbreviations.

Q-TECTOR = Quantum Transducing Environment Crosslink Terrain Operational Reinforcer

QT-ARMS = Quantum Technology Advanced Reinforced Maneuvering Shroud.

From these 2 amazing acronyms, we know that QT is something to do with Quantum technology.

The human brain works on a Quantum level, brainwaves and all are working at the Quantum scale. In the future, humans may evolve their brains to have much stronger brainwaves and become QTs and EX-QTs.

EX-QT means Extra-QT. In Japanese, when some english word is given Extra or Over, like Extra-technology, Over-technology, it means super-technology. Extra-QT means super QT.

A QT like Akiha and Itsuki, can operate QT-ARMS. QT-ARMS movement by the QT's Quantum Brainwaves, your thoughts operate the machine. But to further enhance the control and efficiency, they put on the pilot suit, Q-TECTOR. The Q-TECTOR completely links the pilot to the QT-ARMS and gives her special gadgets and capabilities like quantumly affecting the electromagnetic spectrum to put on a disguise or become invisible etc.

The good thing about Quantum is that both humans and machines can work on his medium. So they can give machines like Leopard, Nerval and Mr Blackbelt the ability to interact at the Quantum level. Mr Blackbelt could negate the EX-QT powers of Honoka. Leopard could strip Q-TECTORS because the Q-TECTORS are basically attached on to them by some Quantum means, think mahou shoujo and quantum magic creates the Q-TECTORS.

EX-QTs all have a certain ability, Honoka and her gravity control, Episode 4's boxman creating shockwaves and Aleida gathering Tachyon particles to form the Tachyon Sword. They are also super human in physique, the school council included.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote