View Single Post
Old 2009-03-09, 11:18   Link #80
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
By the same count I can say that if your only intent is to heap praises on the episode, you might as well not post here. That would render this thread rather pointless wouldn't it?

The entire purpose of this thread is to discuss the episode, both the good and the bad.
It seems you failed to read my post. Please show me where I intend on heap praising this episode. Yeah, you cant.

You know, if the same arguments are used over and over again, and always by the same people it sure gets pathetic. I only pointed that out. I dont know why you feel , have you ranted so much that you dont even bother anymore where you aim at?

I agree that a thread has the purpose of discussing both the positive and the negative. However from my point of view the positive things should have a large majority. Whats the point of posting in a thread if you dont enjoy most of it? Thats why I said that if youre only posting here to point out the flaws without seeing anything positive, you might as well drop the show.

Oh well, since Im here already I might as well comment the episode.

For the most part, as a non-novel reader I enjoyed it. Though it was a bit weird that Sheryl wants war when we dont know any reasons for it. Same goes to why someone [who?] wants to get their hands on Kazakiri.

Of course this episode had several points that made me raise my eyebrows, specially why Kuroko teleported a lvl5 esper out and not the two civilians (even if I tried to explain that for myself) and that telepathy thing, though there was an explanation posted here somewhere.

Anyway, that golem looks quite good and I hope he smacks Touma once or twice. I wonder where exactly the other Judgement members are, dont tell it consists only of two members. Also Judgement seems be consist of like 4-5 military units. At least one of them should be able to have some method of tracking people underground, being through an esper or some technological device, so it shouldnt be too hard to know where the fight is going on.

On the other hand, some nice Index/Kazakiri scenes and also Index/Mikoto fight was amusing. Kurokos comment about Mikoto having given her heart and body to Touma already was lol. The end was extremely cliche but oh well, I can live with that.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote