View Single Post
Old 2009-03-16, 11:54   Link #449
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Let's face it, the ramen girl/aka "true" threat to Naruto is actually the hottest female in this manga and not to mention deadliest, I mean she has access to your food so you don't necessarily know what she's putting in it
how about continuing your work in the "favorite female" thread, "will naruto get with sakura" thread, or the loads of Hinata threads? Some people would like to actually read/post about the curret plot in this thread, and not 15 year old little girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
/end topic
Yeah, I agree. I think the conversation of lusting over 15 year old girls should end here too. Theres like 3-4 other threads for that right now already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Naruto needs another guiding figure in his life. Too bad such positions normally end up in death for the character in question. Here's hoping Kushina is alive somewhere to take on that role.
I think he should start guiding himself, kind of like Jiraiya did when he got to a certain level. He already went through pretty much more masters than anyone (and two of the most powerful ones), and learned S-Class level techniques from the frog and Jiraiya; and even started developing his own stuff. Plus his ability to learn things in 1/1000 the time, he should definitely start being his own master.

I like that scene of naruto (in the anime beginning.. or the ending scene i dont remember) when he had a tooth pick in his mouth and he walked by Sasuke. To me he looked like a traveling master on his way to enlightenment or something. Like when someone first becomes a master they go on a "personal journey" and on the way solves a bunch of town problems with bandits/thugs as they go along, reminds me of Jubei... But I don't think Jubei was worried about enlightenment, he was just a lazy wanderer lol.

He shouldn’t have huge a problem of creating his own new techniques now; all he has to do is think of one he wants to modify or improve, and develop it (which would still take long even for him). In my opinion he’s at the level of a young master that just got his black belt. Even if he loses this fight. The biggest thing he needs to develop now is the equation for peace. Then, he has to actually do it lol, this could take a while .

Last edited by SpyderSidiouss; 2009-03-16 at 12:13.
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote