View Single Post
Old 2009-03-17, 04:17   Link #460
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
…….Um, thanks for letting us know this very important information. Now I’ll just let you know that the fad already died, you can continue your work in the regular <lust over 15 year old girls> threads now(there should still be plenty around); we’re actually back on topic in this one…

Being a Master doesn’t mean you have all the answers, even Masters are still learning. I don’t see why he’s “not ready” to start thinking about what Pein was saying to him, I think its actually the perfect time for him to begin, because he basically accomplished pretty much everything else: hes become super powerful, hes finally contributed to the ninja world and made his own technique, etc.

You’re talking about how he doesn’t have the correct answer for Pein’s question, but even Jiraiya didn’t( and I don’t know who really would have one…). This is where naruto should become his own master and continue Jiraiyas work and hopefully finish it. He doesn’t really need a “guiding figure” like you say, he just needs to do his own research and be his own man now. Kinda like when a PHD student does their own research, and writes a dissertation.

And, I don’t think he’s at a disadvantage just because hes 15, you’d be surprised what young children can do especially if they’re not focused on bullshit like games and other distractions. Plus naruto is definitely not any ordinary kid. I mean look at Itachi...

I don’t think he got mind raped, he just didn’t know the answer that’s all. Its not like Pein manipulated him into doing something he didn’t want to do. Its great that he was stumped on that question, at that point. Hes sees how important it is first hand.
It's interesting though, we would suspect that Naruto would have learned the answer right now. The answer to Pain's question in actuality is that Naruto can create peace among the villages. I mean just look at Gaara and Naruto - first enemies - now really close friends that understand each other. Although Gaara is Kazekage, he still looks up to Naruto, hoping to become emotionally and physically strong like him. It's just because Naruto's nature of befriending his enemies has become so common - that he, himself does not realize it. If he probably told Pain the solution was to befriend your enemies, and realize their problems - Pain would probably scoff it off. The problem with Pain's idealistic viewpoint is simply - he cannot justify his own actions, when he killed others just to get what he wanted. Simply, it's a matter of different viewpoints. But Naruto has a "special ability," to create friends ever since he was isolated by his own village.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote