View Single Post
Old 2009-03-18, 20:45   Link #13008
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
@Alavon: I agree with markesellus: "Liar, liar, hams on wire" makes the fic!

@Satashi: I'll be the rare exception and speak up for poor, lonely A here. My personal prejudice is to hear more about the vampire in a vampire fic. Actually, can I vote to hear more about the home-made marshmallows?!

And for my own contribution to the thread, in response to a request from RadiantBeam, I am hereby offering my take on what Nanoha and Fate were doing while Vivio and Lutecia were out on their date in her story, "Waiting Game."

No, it does not involve liquid latex, body chocolate, or magically animated tentacles. Stop giving my wife ideas, you pervs!

Spoiler for Something About Fate-mama Just Bugs Me:

Spoiler for Author's notes and suchlike:
... Now THAT was unexpected in a very good, absolutely hilarious way!

Haha, trust Fate to soothe Nanoha's fears by... bugging their own daughter. Somehow I think it was definitely for the best that Lutecia and Vivio had the willpower to pull back at the last second, God knows what would have happened to them if they hadn't.

And you realize, now, that this means I have to write that Lutecia fic, don't you? Since you referenced it in your notes and now people will be poking about for it.

The comment to Caro and Erio was absolutely adorable and true... pity no one picks up on it, it'd make an interesting story. And don't worry... I've got a few more ViCia stories to crank out before I can consider finishing it.