Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-23, 22:57   Link #1214
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippicus View Post
Sure I'll toss out a couple ideas of what I mean.

Yayoi, goal = help Yuki, actions = hurt Yuki.
Touya, goal = relationship with Yuki, actions = everything but relationship with Yuki.
Misaki, goal = relationship with Touya, action = reject Touya.
Rina is a little more complicated where Yuki is concerned, about half of the things she does help Yuki, the other half hurt.
Haruka goal = Oniichan, actions = lolwut.
Yayoi is trying to prevent pain that could come in her life that she probably experienced herself, as there are hints of her having been an idol.

Touya wants to be in a relationship with Yuki, but because he feels he is getting in the way of her career now, and that Yayoi prevents him from seeing her, he does not know how to actually make real contact with her. Now backed up into a corner, he is on the path of self-destruction.

Misaki rejected Touya because she knew Touya's feelings were not truly sincere. Touya likes Yuki, and only truly thinks of Misaki as a friend at this time.

Rina has been trying to help Yuki this whole time, and tries to keep Touya out of trouble.

And by the way, those are not actual examples from the series. Pick out specific events that occurred in the series. It seems you cannot even do that, so why do you expect me to understand your point?
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote