View Single Post
Old 2009-03-24, 01:17   Link #161
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobresaliente View Post
well i began to wonder, kaname was kissed by that white haired MOTHER ****ER!!!!!!! (i hate that man with a passion) now to me the kiss was extremely long, she did look caught off by suprised but maybe she liked it o.O!!!!! she did slap him but she reacted so slow... anyone else pisssed by this LOL

as for final thoughts, the part when sousuke and kaname meet and he finds out she isnt dead, i hate how she beats him up.. who else was dissappointed by this? but they redeemed themselves with part on the train in the end... it was so cute how they looked at eachother and she grabbed his cuff, i almost cried (or maybe i did ???)
I know its an old post but I just finished watching the series, and yeah that kiss was what pissed me off the most. My mind immediately went "don't care if you're Tessa's bro, you're going to die, knife to the head." I also was disappointed by the reuniting. First you'd think there'd be something more than beatings but even worse was that she didn't even kiss Sousuke...not even later. And when she was crying at the school, he might've done something (more than hugging I would hope) but then the 4 c***s come out to ruin the moment
I'm dying for another season.

For anyone reading the light novels...how many more episodes roughly should there be for another season? I heard they'll probably make another season after the last volume is done, which is not too long from now? Also I heard the manga version ended, so I'm guess that took a different twist?

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2009-03-24 at 01:53.