View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 08:21   Link #46
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Hell yes I remember that; Mr. Wizard! That was the first thing I used to wake up to every morning as a youngster. Mr. Wizard, then Inspector Gadget, then Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, and then whatever happened to be on at the time. Apparently before I can remember, I used to wake up and watch Captain Kangaroo, and I remember a short stint with Mr. Dress-up. Also, somewhere in there TMNT took over my life and, to date, I own every TMNT action figure produced between 1988-1996, plus the 3 live action movies, the 4 extra movies (which I think I got from Burger King, iirc), and the Easter and Christmas Movie Specials [/brag].

My morning usually started some time around 6 am, with a healthy dose of cartoons until noon, then Nintendo until dinner time, then back to Nintendo, or over to a friends house to play...Nintendo.

Ahh, those were the days.

It was all about the original NES after cartoons for me too, but usualy after cartoons I would watch WWF Superstars and then hit the Nintendo for many hours of QUALITY video gaming action!
GreenLama is offline   Reply With Quote