View Single Post
Old 2009-03-27, 18:15   Link #5930
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Ok, maybe it's a little unnecessary, but I did it anyway.

I'm talking about a general survey of TSAB uniforms.

I went and looked into official art work to figur out what branch of TSAB may use what Uniform.
I had to make some guesses about some higher ranking uniforms (I'm coming back to that later.) and it is pretty much unfinished, so some help if possible would be appriciated.

For my own convenience I listed the 3 'levels' as: Enlisted, Officer and Command.

Ok... just to show you what I'm talking about, let's start with the most easy one:

Spoiler for The GAS (Ground Armaments Service):

Nothing much to talk about this... we saw people in these uniforms a whole season long.
It gets a little more harder now.

Spoiler for The Fleet:

The uniforms for the enlisted and the officers were pretty easy to figur out (even though they have only a minor difference.), what I had trouble with are the uniforms for command, and after some research I decided that the uniforms of Clyde and Auris might be the ones I'm looking for.

I got further proof after I figured out that Ami is wearing the same uniform as Auris in the A's epilogue. The uniform Clyde is wearing is not an admirals uniform but something similiar, the same type of uniform can also be seen on Regius (during the flashback in which Zest got killed.).

The next batch is incomplete, because we never saw more than two kinds of these uniforms (Command is missing.).

Spoiler for The AAS (Air Armaments Service):

We can see Griffith, Shario and Teana wearing these uniforms in the epilogue of StrikerS (as well a whole bunch of people getting drilled by Nanoha.).

I took a pretty bold guess with Hayate's uniform being an AAS officer uniform.
Actually we only see Hayate and Reinforce wearing that type and that's the problem. As both of them are Special Investigators, it pretty simply could mean the white stripe on the sleeve indicates thier special position.

For people who have trouble to spot the differences of Fleet and AAS I made this one.

Spoiler for Fleet vs AAS for dummies :3:

I did not include the uniforms of high command characters like Chrono, Regius, Graham and Lindy as I belive they are not part of a single branch anymore.

Well... that's it for now.

I will include High Command, the Environment Preservation Corps and the Special Training Instructor uniforms some other time.

Suggestions and comments are highly appriciated.

Last edited by Kyral; 2009-03-29 at 04:25.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote