Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Character Creation and Discussion (second reincarnation)
View Single Post
Join Date: Nov 2006
Ok...now that I did the artwork for the new OC I can post the profile
Ellyja Halvern (aka Elly)
13 (Mage Academy) 16 (A Rank exam)
158cm (Mage Academy) 167cm (A Rank exam)
TSAB Mage Rank:
A (after Exam)
Private Second Class
Range / Center Guard
Horie Yui (like Toradora's Minorin!)
Friendly and outgoing, but somewhat klutzy.
Even though her natural clumsiness hinders her progress in becoming mage, she doesn't give up easily.
Responsible, hard worker and extremely optimistic.
During Mage Academy and Rank A Exam:
, an equipment-style in the shape of a gauntlet mounted with a crossbow. Worn on the left arm.
Elly wanted to make her own original device, so she researched on devices. After many tried she finally developed one that would fit her style.
Instead of a Cartrige System, the device has a mechanism uses spell cards previously made by her to add effects to the spell currently being casted.
, made based on its predecessor. Became an Intelligent Device that supports its master.
(Can be thrown and activated from short distances):
- Makes a single dummy of the user to confuse the opponent. Disappears when hit.
- An emergency barrier to be used on others.
- Same as "Barrier" but creates a round shield to deflect attacks.
(Loaded onto the device, but can also be used independently):
- when used with shooting magic, it can either hide the real bullet while making a single dummy or make several dummy bullets and hide the real bullet among them.
- Infuses a single shot with bind effect, releasing the bind when it comes in contact with the target.
- Similar to "Bind", but traps the target in a cage of barriers.
Aside from generic Mid-Childa style shooting magic and binds, Elly has other spells.
- An arrow shaped bullet connected to the device by a magic string to be used when moving to higher ground, going down or moving from one place to another.
- A single, powerful shot that can pierce through AMF. Takes time to charge though...
(still working on them ^^;
: Fuuko and Elly's special move where Elly uses all her remaining
card to create a large ammount of dummies that confuse the opponent.
Using the opponents confusion to their advantage, the real Fuuko and Elly along with the dummies proceed to interpolate their attacks, causing a storm of fake and real attacks from all sides.
Although an intimidating combined attack, it can only be used once in battle, because all spell cards will be used.
There is also some variations of this attack, one example is when only the fakes attack while the real Fuuko and Elly prepare for a powerful attack.
Daughter of low-ranked TSAB Ground Forces Officers, she was born with average magical talent...and unusual clumsiness.
Despite that, she learned to be optimistic and correcting what she did wrong, no matter how long it took.
She looks up to the elite mages who solve cases and rescue people in seemingly hopeless situations, and wishes to be like them.
Ever since meeting a certain orange-haired enforcer, Elly firmly believes that with enough effort and dedication, even the weak can become strong.
Her dream is to prove that her belief is correct by becoming an elite mage.
Well, that's her
Feel free to give your opinion
Once I finish and review Chapter 1, I'll post it
Page claim! XD
My Lazy Pixiv Page
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlameSparkZ
Find More Posts by FlameSparkZ