View Single Post
Old 2004-06-14, 20:17   Link #57
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
Aion is not God. As I said before he is probably the devil. Devil does acknowledge the existance of God, whether he thinks highly of him is another thing.

Aion did say he is a shadow of God that has overflow or something of that sort. God's shadow probably means the devil right? Now saying God shadow that has overflow would probably be talking about the devil's arrogance. Hum at least that's how I see it.
well, I think in the Old Testament, the Devil is indeed a proxy of God, as evil is necessary, so God created Devil, and everything is in God's Plan.

Quote:
o, the Devil is breaking the "law" of interference,
When you consider that all the chaos and bad stuff caused by Aion have been told in the prophecy, I think it's safe to assume that Aion didn't break any law, but always followed the path God determined.

Well, now I think about it, isn't Chrno Crusade's ending quite good in some sense? It not only provides a beautiful and emotional scene, but also let people to think over it for some time, so we can have all this discussion here instead of people just coming in to say "what a nice ending/beautiful death scene/etc/etc" but not much else?