Thread: Licensed Gantz
View Single Post
Old 2004-06-17, 19:12   Link #74
R-S-W-E
人谁无恶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Toaster
....Nishi early on tells Kei not to tell anyone about what happened or his head will explode. While I think he is kidding I guess he could be telling the truth since there is that chip in there brains that could make their heads explode, not to mention what happens when they go out of bounds. So do we ever find out if Nishi was telling the truth that talking about Gantz to outsiders makes someone blow up?
if you just read a bit more the question is answered. (i think it's vol.5, but for sure it's before vol. 6 chapter 64)

Quote:
Nishi also produces something to track to the aliens but I had trouble telling if it was part of the suit or just a piece of equipment like the guns. Where did the tracker come from?
it should be from the suit, but the mangaka never draw someone takes it out from the suit (before vol.6 chapter 64)

Quote:
Speaking of guns it looks like there are three types (rifle, pistol, and transporter gun) is that correct?...Also is it ever explained why Nishi didn't blow up when that gun was fired at him?...
if you look closely you can see the rifle is just the pistol with some upgrade parts

Nishi didn't get blow up because of the suit -- that's my conclusion from vol. 4-5

Spoiler: