View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 07:29   Link #226
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy~Noodles View Post
if I were Hokage and Naruto just released Nagato and abandoned the village.. I'd have him assassinated, and I really like him a lot, that's how traitorous leaving would be right now.
Now you are confirming my thinking here: if Naruto releases Nagato it will turn many people against him, his own village may turn against him. Add to that situation Danzou and Naruto ends up in a big mess. His loyalty to Konoha will be definitely questioned, this will be a big test of loyalty here. We see that people like Shikamaru will definitely not turn against Naruto, but we are talking about a whole village here, with all it's internal issues. That is why i think that Naruto might be forced to leave the village to prevent internal fighting, to protect the life of those who are loyal to him. He will know that they'll be waiting for his return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy~Noodles View Post
It's kinda like.. hanging with your best friend, seeing him getting stabbed up and bleeding all over the place, to the point where your friend is just laying there bleeding, beating the crap out of the bad guy, then letting the bad guy go and leaving your best friend to die. If the friend recovered, the two could never be friends again.
Thanks to Tsunade most of the people survived, only the buildings were destroyed, the ninja village is not bleeding, it's all right. At least we can say that this attack was not more devastating than Sound+Sand's attack, on the contrary, i think that less people have died and also the hokage was not killed (Orochi killed the 3rd).

You should look at it in a more general way: why did all this happen? because Pain was looking after Naruto. People like Danzou will say that all this happened because of Naruto, and it's difficult to argue against the fact that if Naruto were simply given to akatsuki then Konoha would not be destroyed. This is logical, in the short run.
But Naruto must now think in long term, he is targeted and if he stays away from Konoha that is good for the village. He is now fighting for the sake of the whole ninja system (even if he wants to change it), because if he gets captured then it's all over, the doomsday machine will be built and all the villages will be annihilated by Madara. But as we see stupid ninja villages don't see this, that's why they handed over their demons so easily, as it was said by akatsukians some villages were even happy that the dangerous demons are no more there. This ignorance is what can be used by Danzou or Madara against Naruto.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote