View Single Post
Old 2009-06-16, 01:36   Link #57
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
I'm really confused.... What I get so far is that there're two physically different worlds, and the Dream of Ignasis is trying to make it only one world, but Saya is interfering. um, but how does Dixerio fit in? and how come the wolf masked guys can regenerate/revive/multiply numerously?
I can explain those, if you don't mind spoilers.

Spoiler:

But this is the very probloem of Regios, it i snot just a on going series, it is also a series tooo huge. It has mysteries and plot threads scatter all over the place, and there is another side story seiers getting published this month. But thsi is nto the worst, all these mysteries and plot threads does not occur in an orderly fashion, but a lot of time simutenously.

How do I put this, like Record of Lodoss War, depsite the series is huge and related to a lot fo the other works, it was never so confusing, as plot threads are kept separate and thigns progresse din an orderly fashion. Regios is the opposite, so many things are happenign simotenously, but you only get to see a fragment of the truth. Regios Crusade is a huge offender of this case, between the chapter 1 and chapter 2 of Regios Crusade, you must fit in the the chapter 1 of Legend's volume 2, or else be prepared to get confused.

So, what can I say, an anime adeptation of the novel is doomed from the beginning to become incomprehensible.

Though, I admit I am just mad at the fact that the fight between Savaris and Dick is not going to happen.