View Single Post
Old 2009-06-28, 01:02   Link #306
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think that the public knows HB are extraordinary strong or as its been a secret by
the queen? because the title HB are given to the strongest right? then it should be clear
how strong they will be? I think also that the queen prioritize the 12 HB than lafton attempted
murder. I think that's also connected to ignasis..... though I'm not sure.... really its kinda confusing
in a way. The public must already know that the HB are strong so whats to hide.... or the
queen tries to hide that among all HB layfon is kinda a weapon without proper discipline.... no
not maybe the right word..... its just that unlike the other HB no I think the girl with bazooka
or huge gun has her own problem. Compared to lafyon before are more composed or
collected in thoughts. Layfon is just too focus on his goal that he forgot about other
important facts.... maybe the will too live is stronger that anything else...( whats this code geass)
The queen views the HB as nothing but disposable monsters but also cares for them, so she had too punish Layfon when he showed how uncontrollable they are, the fact The Queen has some care for the HB is that she spared Layfon when she would kill them when they acted on there own and against the people of Grendan, The Queen is a complicated person thats all.