View Single Post
Old 2009-07-14, 20:37   Link #158
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk

I'd immediately say "Kyon likes Haruhi" the moment I'd get any explicit clue on it.
When you begin with the story, Haruhi and Kyon seems more obvious than the fact that the sun is hot. But when I finished it, I honestly didn't know what to think about it anymore.

Sure, Kyon sometimes comments that she's very pretty and is obviously attracted to her body, but that goes for all the girls. Hell, he even admitted that he likes the crazy stuff Haruhi creates. Not to mention that "Haruhi always gets what she wants".

But beyond that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What am I supposed to think now, that he's in denial 100% of the time?

Yuki on the other hand, has his emotional focus quite a lot.
I don't know.

Didn't Sasaki say love is bullshit? Another reason that I can hate her for. It's not the same as when Haruhi calls it an illness, she rationalizes it to such a degree, saying it "stunts humanities growth" and stuff. She's ten times worse than House could ever be with her logic and rationality crap.

Another thing is how her "Closed Space" is basically unchanging. At least I think it was, I don't remember everything from the novels, which is odd since I always remember a lot about fictional stuff. Anyway, I think that's scarier than Haruhi's closed space. At least she has goddamn emotions.

Also, the Data Entity can't delete Yuki. Kyon sorta threatened them to back the fuck off. (CMOA)