View Single Post
Old 2009-07-16, 20:42   Link #2545
metronome
Mad Loli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Yes. Kinzo dies before October 4th 1986. When he dies is still the question, but it's before the 4th.

Which means every scene with Kinzo is basically a lie in some way. And that's quite a lot of scenes XD
if we follow higurashi rules, it always means that one death leads to other deaths.
and the real killer that pull the string may not even have to interact with the other murderer to make the chaining murders happened.

kinzo would have been the real killer if we follow that rule, but hmm..., I need to assume that dead people stays dead and can not pull something like what that nurse have done in higurashi, then certainly Battler's previous sin that makes one people died is the trigger. I wonder what kind of sin it is. But I kinda have a feeling that he causes Asumu's death or may be something connected to it....

It will be funny if that kinzo has actually died even longer than we know, may be even got killed by Battler. and then these servants, and even natsuhi and krauss might covered it(the death of kinzo) up.

but then higurashi and umineko is different story, so well, the rules might not work.
but still I do believe at least one of the peoples on the island during that time(the game time) knows that kinzo has died before the game.

and well about Beato, I kinda feel that she is more to pitiful rather than evil. Guess she is really under pressure to play the game but yet she must play it; well it is understandable why she is screwing around lol.

Last edited by metronome; 2009-07-16 at 21:19.
metronome is offline   Reply With Quote