View Single Post
Old 2009-07-27, 14:52   Link #2
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Thanks Skyfall! I'll post my fic here in just a bit. for now, Like the Nanoha thread, I'm claiming this post to be the helpful post linking to people's fics and act as an archive for people's fanfics here.
-Will be edited in a bit to have fics and links-
(to prevent double posting right away, I'll put my preview here and remove it later ^^ )

I rolled over in my bed yet again, this time looking up at the ceiling. My long black hair was tangled under me and I felt cold, despite knowing that I would be too hot if I got under the covers again. I turned my eyes to the alarm clock next to my bed and gave an annoyed sigh. Three in the morning and I was awake, almost driven crazy by the few minutes of sleep I got before waking again. I let my mind wander for what I thought had to be at least an hour before looking at the clock again. It read fifteen after and my sigh was soft this time, having had enough. I closed my eyes and willed myself to think about nothing. I stayed still and tried to relax, only to look at the alarm again and see that it was only four now. Sitting up, I growled lightly and began getting dressed. I could go a day or so without sleep and still function properly so I decided to at least make use of my time.

Restless Flame
By:
Satashi

Spoiler for If you've never read my type of stories :3:

Last edited by Satashi; 2009-07-27 at 20:29.