View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 02:09   Link #8531
Nikusu-chan

Hey there.

Gosh i'm really bad with introduction- or at least... I think so. Ok... So let me start with the basics at least:

I'm Nikusu-chan and i'm using my cellphone to send this message all the way from South Africa. Yes, down here where we drive on the left side of if road, where 20°C is considered nice weather and you surely heard... We got Mandela. ^_^

I really came here at first because of the two Avatar threads that caught my attention- The one is the tutorial (which i'm kinda getting confused at), and the 'request an Avatar' thread. I can't go see what the actual names of the threads are while i'm typing this message, sorry.

I'm still getting used to the layout of this forum, but there's so much more info here than what's allowed on other forums, so i think i'll stay.

I can't be too picky about where and when i get Anime, so i have small, but fairly leveled genre list. (Mostly Cyberpunk... But there's comedy, slice-of-life, horror, drama and ghibli too.)

Since i don't a normal internet line, i can't download stuff yet, but i hope that'll change next year.

I hope to make friends here and just have a good time.
So hello everyone-pleased to meet you. ^_^
Nikusu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote