View Single Post
Old 2009-08-08, 10:09   Link #243
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Hmmm a 5/10 for me it was not very entertaining than the others episodes .
Well , The Romance between "Tools" and "Humans" .
So Shannon broke the mirrror then Beatrice got her powers back . Its her fault lol . Well , she wanted a true love with George .
Hmmm , its bother me . Who are Shannon and Kanon ? Just "tools" or they have some family etc ... and work in the island ? i mean , if they don't like their life they should leave ...

Want more Battler vs Beatrice
Since I haven't rewatched with the subs yet I'm not sure if the subbers used the word "tools" to describe Shannon and Kanon, but really, it should be "furniture" instead. They are servants and in this household Kinzo has already drilled into them that they are nothing but furniture that can only serve their masters an nothing else. Falling in love with a human is something furniture can't do in a literal sense and this is why Kanon rejects Jessica so severely. Shannon on the other hand has given into Beatrice's temptation and "tries" to become human.

And it should have already been noted that Shannon and Kanon owes Kinzo big time so it isn't like they can just pack up and leave. Plus the fact that they are both very loyal...right to the point of considering themselves as furniture. You can see that Gohda isn't like that at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
Kanon is obviously a girl, otherwise I don't see why would she reject to become the toy of her master, after all she is just furniture.
I hope you are joking there...I know the voice is bad and all but...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS