Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-12, 22:33   Link #10411
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Yukari has a higher threat level then Kurumu and Mirzore? that was unexpected. I have always thought that Ruby would be a little taller then Moka but I guess wrong, and LOL at Nekonome Sensei in the Omake she doesn't know her three sizes.
Well I'm glad you said that, because that was another issue brought up. Now for some more copy pasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksmcteeth
Guide book eh? I refuse to believe that Yukari is ranked higher than Kurumu and Mizore...
I thought so too, but I also thought they'd rank Ghoul Tsukune as a highest as well, seeing as he beat Kuyou(and he's rated at a 5). But for Yukari, I'm sure it was meant that she was pictured to represent Witches in general. So if you averaged her, her mother, Ruby, and Ruby's master, the average probably gives the final result. It was a bestiary after all, so it's probably just going based off the species and not the individual shown. And Mizore being stated as the most powerful of the Yuki-Onna and still being rated a 3 is pretty sad.

And Kurumu has shown signs of unlocking her full potential if she could train more with her illusion powers. There is no limit to what she could do if she learned to concentrate enough to make her illusions become full-on reality. If she gets to that point, she'd become VERY dangerous, especially if she learned to put creative twists to her creations.
End quote.